Monday, April 1, 2013

Coyhaique

Day 153 (March 18, 2013)
Coyhaique, Chile
Day's Ride: 0 Miles

Took a rest day today in order to do some errands. Went to a "Casa de Cambio" to buy some American dolars in preperation for returning to Argentina, purchased a cutting board to cut food and serve as a replacement for my improvised chain slider should it fail, and bought another sleeping pad to help me stay warm and comfortable in the Patagonian nights.



This evening I went to the local Unimark supermarket and bought a ton of food and cooked up a big meal.



Tomorrow I'm going to finish the Carretera Austral and jump back into Argentina. Hopefully I'll be up to Buenos Aires in a few days and then on to Uruguay to spend some time on the beach. I'm tired of being cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment